Do you know that Indonesian Beauty Blogger (IBB) is having a Make Up Challenge with the theme "Pop Your Kpop!" ?
Since the sponsor is Lioele, I tried my best to create a makeup look inspired by Tia from Chocolat; Lioele's brand ambassador! What a coincidence, my name is exactly the same with her! Teehee, but she's like really beautiful (unlike me huahaahahaha).
So the makeup look that I created is the one from Lioele video tutorial.
I also used one Lioele product which is Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream (review is coming SOON).
And here's the result eperibadehhh!
Actually, I created a video of me creating this look, but when I watched it, the video turns out really bad. Sigh. It's too dark T____T
So maybe next time. Since I have to purchase a tripod first to create another video (I borrowed my friend's in Palembang when I was there).
So this is my bare face. Only with lense, no makeup, not even moisturizer (HAHA).
|click to enlarge|
I follow the steps and except for the BB Cream, I tried my best to match it according to the step by step guide above (color).
And here's my pic spam. LOL. I never dare to do these kind of pose. I guess I am really shameless now.
|so which pose do you like the most? :p|
'Kay, lemme 'splain the look!
For the complexion, I used:
- PG Uruoi Komachi as moisturizer
- Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer
- Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
- Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder in Natural
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Wooden Rose
And for the eyes, here are the list of products that I used:
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo in 08 Platinums
- La Tulipe Pencil Eyeliner in Black
- Aubeau Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Etude House Color My Brows in #3 Red Brown
- Viva Eyebrow Pencil in Brown (for the tail)
- Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Waterproof Mascara
And these are closer look to the eyes!
And for lips I just use Tony Moly Tint in Cherry Pink, hehe.
And more pic spam :p
And if you're curious of Chocolat's Tia makeup, here is the before and after.
Haha, I do think that my look doesn't really resemble Tia's makeup for Lioele. But, hey, this month's challenge is not limited only to create exactly same look! It's about you showing others about your own definition of KPop look. So, for those who are still hesitant to join IBB August Makeup Challenge because of that, please do not! Join now and show your own KPop look!