Hello beauties! A few weeks ago, I had hair makeover with Makarizo Concept Ultimax.
As you know, previously I had my hair done by them a year ago (READ HERE).
Now, after a few times of recoloring, I decided to recolor my hair with Makarizo Concept Ultimax.
Makarizo Concept Ultimax
Now it is available with the latest technology named KR8; maximizing the color pigment to enter the hair and balancing 10 nutrients that it has so that the hair color will be long-lasting while maintaining the health, smoothness, and shine.
10 Nutrients inside
- Argan Oil - for smooth and shiny hair, reducing the hair drying time while giving instant moisture
- Rice Protein - giving moisture to hair while improving hair elasticity and strength
- Wheat Protein -protecting and strengthening the hair
- Keratin - repairing damaged hair and helping the absorbency of vitamin
- Panthenol - maintaining and repairing damaged hair while giving shiny effect
- Silk Amino Acid - maintaining the long-lasting color
- Vitamin Complex (B5 - E - C) - protecting hair color from UV light while stimulating hair growth
- Green Tea - preventing hair loss while strengthening hair structure
- Chamomile - preventing hair loss and giving hair shine
- Aloe Vera - preventing hair scalp irritation and hair loss and repairing follicle structure
My Hair Makeover with Makarizo Concept Ultimax
I requested for ombre hair, again. This time it's the combination of ash brown with ends filled with purple color.
So my hair was.... ORANGE. LOL. It's been 3 months since the last time I dyed my hair. It was dark ash brown, but now it's orange, lalala...
The cutting was already messed up and the color was even worse. I already got a lot of dark roots.
And here's the hair color savior; Concept Ultimax!
It first started out with the bleaching process. Though my hair has been bleached a few times, it is highly advised that I bleach again this time.
The stylist; Mba Lani, told me that it is important to bleach hair before dyeing. Not just for sake of getting the right color, but also to help taking care of your hair. WAIT, WHAT?
YES, I WAS LIKE, UHM...
YES. The hair stylist said that it is somehow important to bleach when you want to dye your hair.
Dyeing your hair again and again will only resulted in built up. It will only coat your hair follicle again and again, resulting in very thick layer of hair dye product built up.
Why it's not good?
That layers of product built up will block all the nutrients from your hair care product. So, regardless of how expensive or effective your hair care product or routine is, it won't enter your hair, babe.
So how do you think?
OMBRE PART - PURPLE
TARAAA!! I should say that I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE FINAL RESULT!
I was asking for darker color (for both ash brown and purple) because I want to play it safe, hehe. Plus, I believe that after few hair wash, the color will be washed away and I don't want to end up having much lighter hair in short amount of time.
*tips: for hair colors like purple, green, and any other striking colors which are not human natural color, the color won't stay for long. After a few washes, it will be faded away.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW HAIR?
YAY OR NAY? :)